1. How does the world see you? Unguarded Moment, by The Church.
2. Will I have a happy life? Waterloo Sunset, by The Kinks. Sounds like I'm going to find true love, like Terry and Julie.
3. What do my friends really think of me? Itchycoo Park, by The Small Faces. They think I'm a hippy! Tell me it isn't so!
4. Do people secretly lust after me? The Joker, by Steve Miller Band. I'll take that as a "no."
5. How can I make myself happy? Highway, by Gondwanaland. Road trip! Good idea!
6. What should I do with my life? Wedding Cake Island, by Midnight Oil. Get marooned or get wrecked on an island. Choices, choices.
7. What is some good advice for me? True, by Spandau Ballet.
8. How will I be remembered? Fool In The Rain, by Led Zeppelin. This can't be good.
9. What is my signature dancing song? Tub Thumping, by Chumbawumba. Beer and dancing. A good combination improved by more beer and less dancing.
10. What do I think my current theme song is? Don't Ask Me, by P.I.L.
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Tongue Tied, by Danny John-Jules and the cast of Red Dwarf.
12. What song will play at my funeral? Louie Louie, by The Four Kinsmen. HA! Brilliant! Yes!
13. What type of men/women do you like? Moonlight Shadow, by Mike Oldfield. Mysteeeeerious.
14. What is my day going to be like? Not The Sunscreen Song, by John Safran. This is appropriate. I'm on rescue phones at the moment so I can give people Very Bad Advice. Brown snakes love to be cuddled. Possums can be calmed by putting them in your shirt. Blue tongue lizards like to ba patted on their tongues. When you startle a goanna, pretend to be a tree.