The Big O.
There is nothing wrong with her so I'll let her go tonight, and if it's as warm as last night I'll let Nick and Maddie go too. It's quite possible she has a pup in a roost somewhere, so it's vitally important Big O goes as soon as possible.
I'll see if I can get photos, but she's pretty wriggly and hard to hold safely. Luckily she's large enough to have a scruff-of-the-neck.