1. Your name spelled backwards. Sinned
2. Where were your parents born? Mum: Kogarah a suburb of Sydney. Dad: Orange, NSW
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Opera
4. What's your favorite restaurant? The Crow's Nest, above The Pastoral Hotel
5. Last time you swam in a pool? last year
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes, one. I played the kid with a fish
7. How many kids do you want? None.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Gangsta Rap
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes
10. Do you have cable? Cable is unavailable in this area. I used to have Sattelite TV but it was too expensive
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Yes, around Berlin in 1993. I road through the Brandenberg Gate into East Germany, when it was still East Germany. We went to the Deusches Stadt Opera and saw The Magic Flute.
12. Ever prank call anybody? yes.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Bungee! I'd never jump from a perfectly good plane
15. Furthest place you ever traveled. John O'Groats. I would have made it to The Orkneys but I ran out of time.
16. Do you have a garden? Yes
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Many! The three online strips I actually participate in the forums are Freefall, The Suburban Jungle, and 21st Century Fox.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes, and can even sing it to the tune of Gilligans Island
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower, as required
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Fellowship Of The Rings DVD
21. Favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni, chees, and pepperoni, with extra pepperoni
22. Chips or popcorn? CHIPS!
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Have you ever smoked salmon? I've smoked salmon. mmmmmm fishy
26. Orange Juice or apple? Apple, especially the non-clarified murky stuff
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? hopeforyou sinboy and mikz at The Crow's Nest
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Tim Tam!
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? a month or two ago
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last Week
31. Have you ever won a trophy? No.
32. Are you a good cook? I won't starve, if that counts as good.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? I can fill my car with petrol. I'd pump gas if the car used LPG
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No
35. Sprite or 7-up? Both
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? No
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Asthma Medication
38. Ever throw up in public? Yes. I left a tiger on the road at a bus stop in Canberra
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Love. I'm a blouse.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes. I'm a blouse
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? no.
42. Can ex's be friends? Yes, if the parting was amicable
43. Who was the last person you visited in a Hospital? My sister in law and new niece
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? no
45. What message is on your answering machine? "The is Den. I'm probably busy or on the internet or something. Leave a message after the bleep. Bleep."
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Never seen the show
47. What is in your purse? n/a.
48. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? check the animals and pat the puggle.
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? It was cool today, instead of stinking hot. Autumn is here
50. What is the first concert you ever went to? Toys Went Berserk, a Sydney punk band.
51. Vices? Beer