battyden

Den's Journal

Stories by a short, fat bastard

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
(no subject)
bad den
dewhitton
Why does everyone think all I do is drink beer?

  • 1
I know you don't. You are far too responsible for that. Your beer sampling, I deem educational because it is not an every day occurrence. I assume you don't chug a 6-pint pack on a daily basis.

It's true! What you read here is about 98% of my beer consumption. The other 2% is when I am away On Site and the only thing to do after work is sit in the room, watch telly and drink beer. And tea. I always drink tea.

Of course, I do this so you don't have to.

Still need to wrangle you to come over here and sample the wares that are local to this region. :=3

Because you're an Aussie. ;)

I can think of worse impressions people could have of me - especially if they thought all I did was drink good beer.

(Deleted comment)
I'm glad I live near a huge international grocery which has beers from all around the world. Batty could probably do half his beer tour there, the selection is that big! :P

If it weren't for that pesky Word of Wisdom, I'd join you on your round-the-world tour. But like LK said, you need to get over here and start sampling our world of microbrews. Not everything in America is Budweiser and Coors Light.


Because you haven't posted anything about bats in a very long time.

Due to my extended periods away from Dubbo, all my rescue licences have expired. I need to be re-licenced - until ther, no bats or echidnas.

Edited at 2014-04-10 07:00 am (UTC)

And until you get re-licensed, all you can do when you're not working is drink beer :-)

That's a rather circular problem. You either need to get work close to Dubbo so you can get the rescue licenses renewed, or give up and make a permanent move closer to where the work is so you can. And then the work moves...

Which would make even a sane man drink a lot of beer.

  • 1
?

Log in

No account? Create an account